*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
Our Social Media and Community manager will live and breathe all things social and be the driving force of UNiDAYS across our social channels, branded and in-house content for our EMEA region. Responsible for managing and executing a variety of projects in collaboration with our external agency and in-house Creative, Content and Marketing teams. He/She will be a talented and experienced Social Media Manager, with in-depth hands-on experience of building communities, ability to think strategically and influence others. A passion, and thirst for knowledge across all social platforms, emerging trends and our GenZ audience. The ability to lead and manage a team day-to-day with a keen focus on key metrics and results.
Day to day responsibilities
- In connection with our external social agency, you will be responsible for the overall success of the UNIDAYS social channels
- Working with our Social Agency to define & drive the social media strategy & channel activity.
- Work with the Creative, Content and Marketing managers and to execute omni-channel campaigns.
- Ensure strategy is aligned with business priorities and brand objectives, including building a active social community
- Manage day-to-day social activity and put the strategy into action, hitting key deadlines and metrics.
- Review, analyze & report on social media performance, identifying trends & opportunities
- Ability to work within defined timelines to meet project deadlines.
- Increase our engagement and conversation levels across all our social channels
- Create standardized social media reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee social media agency review, with responsibility for ongoing agency management, third-party agencies and media channels.
- Be at the forefront of all things social and be self motivated with great knowledge and interest in emerging trends within Social Media and our GenZ audience
- Line manager for social media team members, with the ability to lead and direct others
- Develop and manage influencer strategy across UNiDAYS platforms in collaboration with other steak holders and our external agency
- Can represent UNiDAYS professionally at customer meetings and other industry related events
- Add value, support and a social perspective on up and coming business initiatives
What we need from you
- Proven commercial experience delivering in brand’s voice that you’ve helped shape and maintain on a daily basis
- Vast experience in creating cross-platform stories on a broad range of topics from fashion and beauty, to tech, to current events, and everything in between
- The ability to lead projects working cross functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Consistently excellent written communication skills, both formal and conversational, and know how to quickly adapt them for various internal and external purposes, across all relevant platforms and channels.
- Significant experience working with Creative and Marketing stakeholders to bring stories to live and ensure their distribution to the right people at the right time
- High-level ability and confident when presenting to the wider business and internal and external steakholders
- A solid understanding of Social Media strategy and influencer marketing, demonstrable experience community management
- Experienced team manager, including leading others, managing deadlines, budgets and output
- Proven experience of working with influencers across social media, including but not limited to: YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience of livestream production and presentation
- Ability to track, measure and feedback on social analytics, quickly adapt plans or approaches to ensure campaigns deliver the best results possible, and identify key learnings for the future
- Proven-track record of creating engaging social media content
- Working knowledge of our software including but not limited to Google Suite, Canva and Adobe Creative Cloud is a bonus (e.g. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Must have the ability to think on their feet and work under their own initiative with a can-do, solution focused attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build effective, collaborative relationships with a variety of stakeholders
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.