*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
As a Studio Producer in our UNiDAYS In-house Studio team, you’ll have fun, be inquisitive and produce a wide variety of authentic, relevant content that resonates with our audience and answers the needs of the brief - within our EMEA region. A working knowledge of social media platforms and how to execute for them, with an eye on the future to keep us at the forefront of content and in the minds of our members.
Day to day responsibilities
- Deliver and manage video content in a fast-paced working environment and meeting the expectations of UNiDAYS and our Partners.
- Responsible for discovering, gathering, recording, pitching and effectively communicating video project requirements between customers, brands and agencies.
- Ability to work closely with other teams and individuals to deliver exceptional work
- Produce engaging original/branded content - relevant to our GenZ audience
- Ability to work within defined timelines to meet project deadlines.
- Assist in producing branded content from pitch to delivery.
- Assessing production needs, costs and timings throughout every project, with support from senior members of the content team
- Can represent UNiDAYS professionally at customer meetings and other industry related events
- Help other producers on their original and branded content
What we need from you
- Commercial experience in an agency or social media brand.
- Can showcase all-around video production experience, from writing and directing to producing and editing
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects) and correct use of video equipment
- Knowledge of DSLR and digital film video shooting is ideal.
- Entry level experienced on shoots and production, with the ability to support senior members of the team with relevant teams, staff, talent on-set
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media and the way(s) Gen Z consumes media, the vernacular they use, and “what’s hot” at the moment
- Have experience with working on short turnarounds projects and deadlines
- General administrative skills
- Good awareness of content, editorial, social and digital marketing trends, best practices, and tools of the trade with a curiosity and thirst for continuous discovery and learning
- Good knowledge of the way(s) Gen Z consumes media, the vernacular they use, and “what’s hot” at the moment
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.