*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
The Branded Content Manager will oversee the production of UNiDAYS original and branded content programs across our EMEA region. With imaginative ideas and excellent execution - you’ll create exciting, relevant and authentic content that resonates with our members. Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and how to execute for them, with an eye on the future to keep us at the forefront of content and in the minds of our members. He/she will also manage the Studio budget, freelancers and talent month-to-month in collaboration with Creative & Content Director and other key stakeholders from Marketing, Commercial and GM of EMEA.
Day to day responsibilities
Develop and create written content that elevates the brand while delivering on performance goals and aligning our content and social media strategy (channels, platforms) to maximise reach and impact.
- Build a scalable content marketing engine that drives followers, engagement, builds brand awareness, and builds a sense of community with students.
- Identify content priorities and opportunities on a long-term basis; partner with Audience Dev/Marketing, Studio and Content Strategy global leaders to put these into action
- Oversee editorial calendar(s): supervise content creation, working closely with internal teams and engaging outside contributors as needed
- Working with Marketing, Creative and Commercial across EMEA to create opportunities and moments to sell across the quarter/seasonally whilst responding to briefs with Commercial & Creative and come up with ideas that match the brief/budget and deliver to clients on time.
- Working with Marketing to create opportunities for members to be engaged in UNiDAYS products and current positioning quarterly and seasonally, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and aligned on strategies for socials, app and site.
- Present and give feedback on opportunities and moments across the quarter/seasons to the wider company.
- Manage the production team, produce, schedule and deliver branded content to the highest quality within budget and on time across all regions where they’ve been bought in.
- Management of in-house Producers, Production Coordinators & contractors.
- Assessing production needs, allocating relevant production teams to each project.
- To oversee liaison with clients in areas of responsibility and budgetary importance as needed.
- Monitoring project costs in line with production progress and overall budgetary targets.
- To identify and develop new opportunities within existing clients to maximise revenue growth.
- To ensure all work is completed on time, delivered to the clients’ strategy and budget.
What we need from you
- Proven commercial experience in content/editorial positions with experience in social, digital, and even traditional media
- In-depth knowledge of content, editorial, social and digital marketing trends, best practices, and tools of the trade with a curiosity and thirst for continuous discovery and learning
- Proven understanding of, and experience with creating content and effective distribution to elevate a brand in terms of cultural conversation and business impact
- An extensive knowledge of the way(s) Gen Z consumes media, the vernacular they use, and “what’s hot” at the moment
- Hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves style, used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational, planning, and follow up skills; used to meeting and hitting deadlines under pressure
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills; with direct experience working with editorial and creative teams
- Strong analytical and technical skills to establish the framework to measure the results of content and social media results
- Proven leader with demonstrated experience in building strategic creative plans
- Experience with building and managing content teams internally and externally
- Proven ability to deliver against brief, requirements, KPI's and deliver an ROI for UNiDAYS or our partners
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.