*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
UNiDAYS is the world’s leading Student Affinity Network. Connecting millions of students with global brands and service providers around the world, and enabling them to build lifelong brand affinities.
Today our verification products enable brands and service providers to instantly, and securely, verify the enrolment status of student consumers, facilitating seamless gated access, through a trust framework, to exclusive benefits and personalised experiences. But that’s just the start. We believe we have the means, and opportunity, to transform our verification product offering, creating a winning position for UNiDAYS in the application of a universally recognised digital identity for students.
As we set out on our journey to disrupt our own product set from within, we are looking for a proven commercial leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to own and drive business growth through enterprise partnership sales and strategic relationships.
In the role of Head of Partnerships for Identity you will help to shape the go-to-market plan for our verification and identity product set, owning and driving early adoption with enterprise partners while building a scalable sales strategy and commercial organisation to exploit latent demand for our products and services. You will also play a key role, in partnership with product leadership, in building strategic alliances that facilitate greater vertical and horizontal integration.
Day to day responsibilities
- Ultimately responsible for business growth and enterprise partnerships.
- Generates, cultivates, and expands opportunities for long-term business growth.
- Sets out the growth plan and strategy for enterprise partnership sales, aligned to global strategy, business goals, and commercial imperatives.
- Builds, leads and manages the enterprise partnerships team for identity, developing core capabilities and competencies.
- Participates in goal setting, and ensures sales targets are met, and exceeded by the business unit.
- Builds strategies to attract new customers, and generates new areas of value driven growth for the business.
- Establishes key partnerships and strategic alliances with other organizations.
- Leverages the customers, product, infrastructure, and/or intellectual property of partners to increase distribution, reach new audiences, drive revenue, and enhance existing products.
- Contributes cross-functionally to the development of the organization's business plan, strategy, and goals.
- Performs competitive analysis, tracks industry trends, and maintains extensive knowledge of market conditions.
- Recognised as a subject matter expert, coaches and trains key account representatives on the strategic value of products and services, and influences best practices within discipline.
- Participates in outbound communications with key account representatives, assisting in identifying customer needs and building pipeline opportunities for the business unit.
- Continually coaches, mentors and directs their team members based on strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Ensures all team members are skilled in up-selling all products and services.
- Brings out the very best in their team, ensures strong performance management of all team members.
- Is responsible for the operational efficiency of their team.
What we need from you
- Proven experience in a B2B SaaS sales leadership role.
- Proven track record in enterprise level sales negotiation and partnership development, closing annual and/or multi-year agreements.
- Experience in building and managing the sales performance of a sales team.
- Experience selling to C-level and VP’s, with a proven track record of educating and challenging senior leadership teams to think differently about products, services and/or customer segments.
- Proven ability to converse both commercially and technically - satisfying customers that you understand their particular problems, challenges and service needs.
- Experience selling MarTech and/or IAM technology solutions is an advantage.
- Proven contribution to business growth and product level sales strategy.
- Comfortable operating with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- Comfortable with numbers and analysing large data sets.
- Awareness of global data protection requirements and environment.
- Good understanding of federated identity applications, standards, and federated service models, is an advantage.
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Company share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, snacks, tea & proper coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.