The role in a nutshell
As an Account Executive, you will manage the day-to-day relationship with partners, and assist in the long-term growth and development of our most valuable accounts, creating and executing plans to deliver consistent upward growth and performance, keeping partners happy and ensuring positive ROI.
This role will focus on the retention and renewal of partnerships that are built on trusted relationships, administrative management and upkeep, and long-term strategic account planning.
Working closely with the Account Directors, and reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will plan and execute against the student specific goals of key partners on a day-to-day basis. You will review, garner insights, formulate campaign wrap-ups, and report back to the partner on successes, and any areas of potential improvement, to continue to progress the partnership.
Day to day responsibilities
- Manage partner relationships, developing a trusted relationship with day-to-day partner contacts, and providing guidance and support to self-serve accounts.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects and initiatives, ensuring partner success is at the core of everything the business does.
- Support the on-boarding and/or orientation of new and existing partners within the UNiDAYS Platform Manager, ensuring they have a smooth and successful launch.
- Own partner performance reporting and the delivery of performance and opportunities to the partner.
- Work cohesively with the Account Directors to uncover partner needs and tie those needs to our specific set of products.
- Identify and assess renewal risks for partner’s contracts and collaborate with internal teams to ameliorate, assisting the Account Directors in negotiating and securing timely renewals.
- Own internal customer requests, including scheduling activities as required, assisting the Account Directors with high severity issues and internal escalations.
- Ensure the billing process runs smoothly including standardization of data, remove returns issue by re-pricing, and fixing or eliminating tracking issues.
What we need from you
- Degree level graduate or equivalent experience.
- 2–3+ years relevant experience in an account management and/or sales role, preferably from either an Advertising, Agency, or SaaS background.
- Gravitas and confidence, with the ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships—a people person.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, partners, and stakeholders simultaneously.
- A self-motivated, highly organized individual, who can respond quickly to needs, gets stuff done, puts out fires and delights customers.
- A curious, technically savvy, fast learner, with the ability to understand and use new technology with ease and speed.
- Awareness of sales, with the ability to spot leads to either pass on, or work with Account Directors to action.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to maintain high accuracy levels.
- Strong time management, and a proven ability to prioritize workload.
- An analytical mind—comfortable with numbers and analyzing large data sets.
- An interest in the technology industry and marketing to the student demographic.
- An understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to Gen Z student consumers.
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus scheme
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (+voluntary benefits!)
- Employee development programs
- 401k company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working
- Office events (happy hours, summer/holiday parties, etc)
- Clubs & committees
- Fruit + snacks in office
- Cold brew on tap
- GREAT people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.