Big thinking, experienced, Executive Assistant (EA) needed at the world’s largest student affinity network to support the Chief Financial Officer. This is a role for someone who thrives on a challenge; an expert who can put the necessary tools and processes in place to accelerate our already significant growth.
In this role, you will gain experience and insight into the inner workings of one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK (9th in the Sunday Times Tech Track in 2016) who are on track to become the first major global consumer internet company started in the UK. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills which will help to further your career.
We are specifically looking for an EA that has experience in a high growth business and can help us continue on our trajectory. You must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with continually evolving priorities and projects. We want someone to enhance the Finance team's effectiveness by providing information, management support, representing the Executive Team to others and being an all round superstar.
Day to day responsibilities
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Conserves CFO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains CFO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents CFO by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Completes projects by assigning work to employees; following up on results.
- Prepares reports and PP presentations by collecting and analysing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complete projects as assigned through strong project management skills.
What we need from you
- Experience with executive level support to Directors, ideally in a fast paced, high growth business
- International/multinational experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Technology savvy
- Excellent time management skills & impeccable attention to detail
- Budget management experience
- Highly-motivated ‘can do’ style attitude
- Initiative to make decisions when appropriate
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service & flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.