UNiDAYS developed its real time, student verification technology in 2011 and has since expanded and strengthened its verification capability into 114 countries, giving UNiDAYS brand partners access to over 192 million college and university students across the globe.
Through UNiDAYS, brands have access to the most complete set of integrated marketing solutions available, to understand, connect and drive value from the student audience. By combining UNiDAYS verification technology and marketing solutions, brands can easily expand their student program into new territories.
The role in a nutshell
In the role of Sales Manager - France, you will be responsible for growing our portfolio of French partners by launching new partners onto the UNiDAYS platform. You will also be responsible for the day to day management and revenue generation from our existing partners on the UNiDAYS platform.
You will own the end to end sales cycle across our entire French portfolio of partners. Signing up and launching new partners, creating and executing plans to deliver consistent upward growth, keeping partners happy and maintaining stability.
You will act as the UNiDAYS solution sales consultant, leveraging our core solutions to develop and sell effective student specific go-to-market strategies for potential premium/enterprise level partners and businesses. You will become fluent in how to sell the UNiDAYS proposition and demonstrate how partners can unlock the value of students through adoption of the UNiDAYS affinity model. You will develop forward looking proposals that run over a six to twelve month life cycle that support our partners needs in connecting and marketing to Gen Z students.
Once a solution is defined, you will onboard and manage the partner, with a focus to continue to grow and upsell and deepen your relationship with your partners, ensuring we are delivering value to the partner, to UNiDAYS and most importantly to our members
This is a quota holding/sales role and is commissioned on additional revenue generated.
In addition you will:
- Generate new relationships through the UNiDAYS solution set
- Target high value partnerships that currently sit outside of our existing portfolio
- Generate revenue towards a defined quarterly quota established for the French market
- Lead the account planning cycle for all French partners
- Own partner sign up and onboarding ensuring all partnerships are setup for success
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key Partner stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all UNiDAYS activities are closely aligned with the Partner's business case and business strategy
- Be an expert on the UNiDAYS value proposition, our solution set and how to position our solutions appropriately to the market and potential Partners.
- Consistently exceed/achieve campaign sales goals based on building big scale, globally ambitious plans with the appropriate ROI
- Be a product level expert and sounding board for questions around how to position our products appropriately to our existing partners
- Develop and present In-person product pitches
- Act as an online advertising expert and evangelist for UNiDAYS promoted products.
- Provide deep knowledge and insight to our internal teams in order to drive creative and long term improvements to our platform offering.
- Have a deep understanding and excitement for how to connect and market to Gen
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- A deep understanding of the online advertising industry with a focus on the tools and technologies that enable ad serving, insights/surveying, philanthropic marketing, and retail/in-store experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media, with a proven track record of successfully selling into the French market
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Experience selling to C-levels and VP’s that hold brand and advertising budgets.
- Experience with partner/agency/alliance management, business development and negotiations
- Experience with direct advertiser sales, including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Able to develop comprehensive forward looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational capabilities
- Ability to travel
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.