*this role is open to remote working within the UK. Successful candidates will be required to travel to their closest UNiDAYS hub (London or Nottingham) on occasion.
The role in a nutshell
The Creative Services Manager oversees the creation and delivery of creative work, ensuring the work delivers to the objectives and the member is at the heart of everything we do. Your wide range of skills will allow you to successfully challenge briefs, drive solutions and assign resource in an efficient and effective way. Putting into practice your best project management skills to ensure a smooth delivery, teamed with your strongest account management skills to ensure the ‘client’ is happy and the creative meets the brief.
Day to day responsibilities
- Planning, scheduling and allocating resources, and ensuring delivery is on time and in-line with the objectives in the brief
- Lead campaigns and projects, from brief to delivery, for internal clients
- Working as part of the regional team, to make sure all creative requirements are clearly defined, adhere to current process maps and are delivered on time
- Successfully run key meetings and presentations, such as creative briefing-writing and kick-off sessions, ensuring everyone leaves the room clear on next steps
- Cross functional collaboration with the wider business
- Understanding of commercial and partnership needs when tackling partner projects
- Support in forward-planning of all work coming through the creative team, allowing accurate forecasting of freelance support and being able to assign the most relevant people to projects
- Ensure that projects/campaigns are scheduled and produced in accordance with the Marketing plan.
- Creative brief writing and creative critique
- Observational skills and ability to connect the right people together at the right time to meet project objectives and deadlines
What we need from you
- Campaign and sector knowledge across experiential to digital within an agency or creative services team
- Experience working collaboratively with designers, team leaders and subject matter experts
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality creative executions on time and on brief
- Experience in digital production processes in a busy environment and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Thorough understanding of the creative process
- Strong project management background. To ensure projects run smoothly, being delivered on time and to a happy client
- Experience managing clients internally and externally to a high standard
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Great attention to detail
- A positive, calm, confident approach to all situations
- Ability to juggle multiple requests needs while manoeuvring sudden changes of direction in the partner and member needs
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Tram to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.