The role in a nutshell
We're looking for an experienced and enthusiastic CRM expert to join our marketing team and help develop and implement the trade marketing and promotional strategy. You will thrive in a fast paced and growing environment and be a self-starter. You're data driven and have experience in using insight data to adapt campaigns and ensure they are relevant and targeted. Collaborating with multiple teams across the business, we’re looking for a CRM Manager expert with a passion for data, a strong eye for detail and a hands-on, positive attitude.
Day to day responsibilities
- Delivering engaging and accurate communications in line with the trade marketing calendar for a seamless member journey
- Planning, briefing and implementing all marketing CRM communications
- Managing partner sold inventory and campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on CRM performance and using learning to shape future campaigns
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Customer Journey Mapping: analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Monitor and track daily marketing campaign performance, and implement corrective actions when necessary
- Monitoring and report on key KPI’s on a weekly basis. Sharing test results and leveraging stakeholder input to improve the customer experience and drive future testing ideas
- Analysing performance to making changes and recommendations to drive KPI’s
- Be a driver of test and learn, ensuring testing, data and research are at the heart of all decision making
- Supporting Trade marketing manager to influence and feedback on automated lifecycle campaigns
- Supporting to define the CRM marketing strategy
- You will evaluate and measure your own performance and seek feedback for continuous improvement. You also commit to regular check-ins with your line manager and to be proactive in completing your quarterly, Mid-Year and End of Year reviews to ensure your manager has enough time to complete before the deadline
What we need from you
- 3-5 years’ experience working within a CRM marketing role, with a track record of working campaigns or marketing activity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Result oriented
- Process-driven and analytical
- Great collaborator: ability and willingness to work between teams, functions and geographies
- Attention to detail, and able to maintain high accuracy levels
- Strong background in re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.