The role in a nutshell
We're looking to hire a committed Commercial Performance Analyst to support our Commercial team in London. This is your opportunity to make a real impact in a fast paced and varied role where you will be responsible for providing accurate and insightful reporting, analytics & forecasts to help inform future business decisions. You will be inquisitive in nature with a keen eye for detail. You will enjoy manipulating large amounts of data with the ability to add commercial insight and identify trends and issues. If you can make sound recommendations, we're agile enough to quickly implement them within the Commercial team. Our EMEA team is still evolving and there’s plenty of opportunity to work on new projects and initiatives as they arise, alongside the day-to-day trend analysis.
The role reports to the Business Strategy Director, with a dotted line to the EMEA Commercial Director.
Day to day responsibilities
- Own commercial performance reporting in EMEA, looking at performance trends from an individual level up to team level
- Develop, maintain and build Salesforce dashboards to facilitate insight into commercial performance
- Provide insight into Commercial team trends, such as performance to quota, typical close rates, sales cycles etc
- Partner with Commercial leadership to provide strategic and tactical insight into revenue trends by conducting analysis into partner performance
- Help drive data accuracy and quality within the CRM relating to commercial deals
- Support quarterly forecasting process
- Support end of quarter reconciliation process in conjunction with Finance
- Support for other regions as required
What we need from you
- Experience in supporting commercial teams and analysing commercial performance
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to interpret data, making strategic recommendations
- Strong working knowledge of Excel / Google Sheets
- Familiarity with Salesforce reporting & dashboards
- The ability to work autonomously
- Good communication and presentation skills.
We've accomplished a lot since we started in 2011, but in many ways, this is just the beginning. This is the chance for you to get in on the ground zero. An opportunity to make a difference within business with global reach.
We offer a fast paced, fun & social working environment where you can truly make an impact with your work. We work hard at UNiDAYS, but we also believe in fair compensation for hard work. That's why we're pleased to offer all employees full access to our comprehensive benefits package. This includes:
- 25 days holiday per year increasing with length of service plus flexible bank holidays
- Attractive salaries
- Tram to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Income protection policy
- Life assurance policy
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Free fruit, tea & coffee
- LOTS OF CAKE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.