Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
Mythical’s External Communications Team is responsible for communicating our company’s news, product updates, and more with our external audiences.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, and highly collaborative Director, Public Relations and Communications to play a major role in creation of communications plans and goals.
- 7+ years of experience in public relations, journalism, PR agency or corporate settings
- You are self-motivated, possess a positive team-player attitude and are passionate about technology and web3
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as detailed project management skills
- Drive proactive communications for Mythical Games, in the US and internationally
- Establish a PR intake request procedure and RACI chart
- Monitor and analyze developments in the news, to identify and manage issues in a dynamic environment and continuous news cycle
- Coordinate with international partners to drive overall strategy
- Partner with Marketing and Public Relations agencies to drive overall strategy
Nice to have:
- Experience with both launching games and working on platforms
- Experience with go to market in technology, gaming, or web3 fields
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.