We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
Mythical Games is looking for a Payments Data Analyst to provide analytical support and build out our payments performance data. In this position, you’ll utilize both internal and external data sources to define success and help measure our day-to-day performance. Your analytics will be critical in helping to drive payment decisions and providing transparency into our payment operations. As a part of Mythical Games, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with an amazing team to build thorough and scalable systems for monitoring and managing our payments performance.
- Develop, build, and measure payments performance objectives and generate insights and visualizations to effectively communicate operational progress.
- Become an expert in what moves our key payment metrics and conduct detailed analyses to enhance user experience and improve the efficiency of our payments systems.
- Provide the team with regular and ad-hoc reporting, automated dashboards, and self service reporting tools in support of Trust and Safety and compliance objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop detailed and effective narratives based on a methodical and data-driven approach.
- 2+ years of experience in a data analysis role
- Experience working with online payments data
- Strong experience with data analysis and visualization tools (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experienced in utilizing data to develop insights and translate complex findings into compelling stories
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels.
- Experience working in the payments industry, focused on how to improve payment processes
- Experience and knowledge of crypto-currencies and/or tokens is a plus
- Experience with marketplaces; bonus if you have experience with digital goods
- Experience in the gaming industry
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.