Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
We are actively seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team. This role represents an opportunity to grow your technical, business, and design-centric skills and take your career to the next level by joining the most exciting company at the intersection of Gaming, eCommerce, and Blockchain.
You will work with customers inside and outside of Mythical Games to identify problems, determine objectives, propose solutions, drive alignment on specifications, deliver high-quality products, and measure their performance against their goals. You will interact with senior technical and business leaders, designers, engineers, product managers, and producers across the company.
- Manage the lifecycle of platform features or enhancements from conceptualization, requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review, and release.
- Act as product owner for components of the platform to ensure that features address business needs and are developed on time.
- Drive alignment across a broad stakeholder group
- Ensure the development teams are prepared to deliver features on time and with measurable value.
- Build functional specifications, user stories, and maintain our roadmap, working daily with design & development teams to translate that into execution.
- Determine, provide, and track key product performance metrics
- Remain current on technological trends, the competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities in Blockchain and Web3
- Collaborate with legal, finance, UX, Security, and Compliance teams
- Contribute to sustaining a healthy team culture, built around our values.
- 4+ years experience in product management, with a proven record of defining end-to-end customer experiences and business requirements across a broad stakeholder group.
- Proven track record of owning and executing roadmaps for successful products
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Proficiency in working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment
- A clear understanding of web, desktop, mobile, and API-based products and 3rd party API integrations
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of blockchain and digital assets.
- Direct work or project experience in blockchain-related products and/or digital wallets and/or crypto marketplaces
- Direct work or project experience with games or game related products & platforms
- Witnessed and experienced hyper-growth in previous assignments
- Experience in working with globally distributed remote teams
- Experience in working with fraud, security, legal, and compliance teams in building consumer-facing solutions
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.