We are Mythical Games. A fully funded next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting and ensuring smooth and efficient day to day operations to the Mythical Sweden employees and contractors in both workplace and those working remotely.
Partners closely with People Ops & Workplaces Team to align on key processes.
In line with Mythical operations practices, responsibilities include:
- Supporting the employee experience (working with cross-functional departments)
- Day to day management of workplace facilities, liaising with local building management ensuring compliance, services, coordination, scheduling, repairs, and managing office moves
- Purchasing, maintaining asset database, inventories and ordering office supplies
- Coordination organising events, travel, diary management, meeting facilitation, legal documentation and supporting local interview process
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of localised employee information, provide guidance to employees on day-to-day operations
- Perform local administrative upkeep of HR records
- Ensure legal compliance of operations policies and procedures are followed
- Localised finance inputting, reconciling and supporting individuals and team with expense process
- Understanding the teams and workplaces needs, challenges and acting proactively
2+ years of experience in Operations or similar
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.