We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are seeking a Helpdesk Technician with a proven track record of supporting mid-to-large-sized teams. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a mixed environment of Mac and Windows, troubleshooting a broad array of software, and providing a high level of service for local and remote employees
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently, a team-first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, proactive environment are all essential to your success.
What You’ll Do
- Assist a growing team across multiple locations
- Respond to tickets for a variety of helpdesk tasks including PC break/fix, account issues, password resets, facilitating equipment shipping/repairs, VPN connectivity issues, system access, device and driver installation
- Create requested application accounts and manage software licenses across multiple software packages
- Admin and support communication tools
- Maintain and organize asset inventory
- Assist in user onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain and manage conference room, telecom, and printer/copier equipment configuration and troubleshooting
Who You Are
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, OSX, G Suite, Slack, JIRA/Confluence, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Office 365 are essential. Experience with JumpCloud, Linux, Perforce, and endpoint security preferred.
- Knowledge and management of workstation deployment and inventory solutions
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management solutions and enforcement of BYOD policies
- General networking knowledge and ability to maintain multiple existing office networks is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to be available for terminations and departures
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organization in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while being part of a growing dynamic team
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.