We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a Senior Program Manager, Partner Operations to join our growing Business Development team.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Partner Operations, and is an incredible opportunity to join a new team focused on building, driving and managing initiatives that are foundational to the Business Development organization. You will contribute to developing and implementing roadmaps, projects, processes, and best practices for our organization as we scale.
- Identify, design, and implement team processes to improve communication and efficiency for pipeline tracking and execution
- Track progress of initiatives, provide updates as needed, and drive accountability among all internal and external stakeholders
- Provide clear and concise inputs to weekly and monthly business reviews
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders on commitments, timelines and deliverables
- Partner with operations and cross-functional stakeholders to scope initiatives, secure resources, set milestones/goals, drive delivery, and determine where to iterate to make improvements and set success metrics
- Make recommendations and present proposals to help automate and scale partner operations processes through roadmap planning and development
- 5+ years of project/program management experience
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and push back when necessary
- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and solutions-oriented in the face of problems
- Proactive team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Strong sense of urgency to drive projects to completion
- Familiarity with Asana, Jira, Confluence, Miro, and/or other project management and collaboration tools
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.