We are Mythical Games. A fully funded next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and blockchain. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage Blockchain Technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developer to do the same.
We are looking for a talented and driven Sr. Front-End Engineer who will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Mythical’s game platform offerings. We’re looking for someone with a passion for gaming, marketplaces, or blockchain technology.
- You will build well-designed, reusable front-end systems that can be shared across Mythical’s products.
- Usage of standard methodologies in software development, including code reviews, automated testing, scheduling.
- Maintain a high-quality bar for code, unit tests, and technical architecture.
- Experience designing and developing client applications for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
- Experience developing and deploying in a multi-tenant cloud environment (AWS, GDC, Azure)
- Knowledgeable in Java and/or Go programming languages
- Self-driven: able to innovate, plan, and execute with autonomy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- You have worked on websites that are cross-device and browser compatible.
- Experience with server-side technologies, such as Java
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.