We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Revenue & Operations, to join our growing talent acquisition team. As a Sourcer, you will partner with the broader talent acquisition team to gain a deep understanding of the hiring needs of the Revenue and Operations teams. You will drive sourcing, finding innovative ways to locate and engage top active and passive talent in the marketplace to support your team’s demanding pipeline. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting across a variety of corporate disciplines(marketing, business development, finance, HR, etc.) and industries with previous exposure to games, entertainment, media, and/or sports.
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future talent needs with candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills, and competencies.
- Leverage a variety of sourcing tools as well as any out-of-the-box creative sourcing strategies to engage with top-tier candidates who are not active.
- Build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Source and identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of high potential talent
- Build relationships with candidates and guide them through the process
- Track data to ensure you are investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Collaborate with talent acquisition team members to manage an efficient model of operation
- Building relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience and helping them land in the right role at Mythical
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and advising the business and talent acquisition team on when and whom we should be recruiting and why
- Assist with competitive intelligence needs and other ad-hoc projects for the talent acquisition team
- Proven track record of building go-to-market and corporate operations pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates
- Creative and 'outside the box' sourcing strategies for finding and engaging with top talent
- Demonstrated experience sourcing for technical roles, preferably from a high-growth technology environment
- Master hands-on experience developing Boolean searching skills
- Experience developing and utilizing your network to engage and attract passive candidates
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System software
- Deep experience in effectively managing and tracking a high volume of candidates in a robust CRM
- Passion for high-tech/disruptive technologies
- Previous Agency and/or RPO experience
- Experience working with remote teams
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.