We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a talented Games Recruiter to join our growing talent acquisition(TA) team. We are looking for someone who's strategic and creative when it comes to searches across various studio functions and cares about building and fostering strong key relationships. In this role, you will partner with multiple game development leaders and uniquely position to affect strategic business outcomes. You will be expected to think broadly and implement strategies to acquire, assess and close top talent in a highly competitive market.
This position will report directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with hiring teams on full life-cycle recruiting across a broad range of functions within the studio
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best-qualified talent
- Proactively identify gaps to continually work towards an inclusive and thoughtful interview process
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers and leadership teams
- Able to effectively and proactively assemble and execute on a strong sourcing plan, robust top of funnel pipeline, and interview process for current and future role(s)
- Leverage a variety of sourcing tools as well as any out of the box creative sourcing strategies to engage with candidates who are not active
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally
- Building relationships with candidates while providing them a world-class candidate experience
- Strong games industry knowledge with demonstrated experience identifying, attracting, and closing high caliber talent in a highly competitive market
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with business leaders and hiring managers
- Thoughtful candidate management, diversity sourcing, and process.
- Ability to shift focus and priorities while iterating quickly to do the best thing for our candidates and our team.
- Creative and 'outside the box' sourcing strategies for finding and engaging with top technical talent.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System software
- Previous Agency and/or RPO experience
- Experience working with remote teams
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We will be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.