We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a talented and driven Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to work with our awesome Blankos Block Party team based in our Seattle, WA office. This role will report to the Senior Quality Assurance Manager and be responsible for collaborating with production and development teams to plan, organize, build, execute, and improve upon comprehensive technical test plans for Blankos Block Party.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops, or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
- Test functionality of games and apps built for Mythical Games engine
- Plan, develop and execute test coverage for mobile platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Work with production teams and engineers to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Collaborates on and maintains all project-related internal QA test plans.
- Creates accurate build verification reports and technical feature reports daily.
- Develop effective technical test plans to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Assists in forming and improving QA systems and procedures.
- Reviews all issues entered by the test teams and ensures that bug reports all required information
- Regularly reviews issues and enhancement logs with Senior QA Manager.
- Successfully shipped at least one title on a mobile platform with demonstrated knowledge of each platform.
- QA experience working on backend systems and services in game development
- Comfortable with deep-dive investigations and testing technical implementations.
- Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
- Experience in advanced level testing techniques.
- Experience with Testrail
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience coordinating external vendor teams
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- Passionate about video games
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to email@example.com. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.