Mythic is a full service agency built for modern marketing
At Mythic, we don’t just hire people. We train, improve, and help them grow. So, if you’re seeking an opportunity that will fuel your potential, we’re looking for a talented and proactive Office Manager & Bookkeeper to take ownership of this newly created role. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience and will have excellent administrative & bookkeeping skills. The ability to multitask, pay attention to detail, and communicate effectively is essential to this role.
Mythic is proudly committed to maintaining a hybrid remote environment. The Office Manager & Bookkeeper position will be expected to be in the Charlotte, North Carolina office 2-3 times per week, and as needed for special events, and otherwise is welcome to work remotely.
What you will do
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
- Manage office vendors & service providers
- Act as primary liaison with building maintenance and security
- Organize and maintain the office's administrative systems and procedures
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Assist in planning company events
- Process semi-monthly payroll
- Process employee expense reports
- Administer accounts receivable and payable
- Complete monthly & quarterly financial reports
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal payroll tax requirements
- Provide support in partnership with external CPA firm for end of year and tax reporting
- Provide ad hoc financial reports to CEO
What you will bring
- 3-5 years of experience as an Office manager, Front office manager, or executive assistant
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Online or similar accounting software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with Google drive and Google docs a plus
- Experience working with HRIS system for payroll a plus
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- This hybrid remote position is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand
Mythic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.