The Presentation Designer will support the Business Development and Creative teams in creating effective and visually rich presentations that fit both our clients’ needs and our agency goals. Through the use of presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides and strong adherence to brand standards, you can communicate ideas on a slide-by-slide basis yet maintain an overall narrative and flow over the course of a full deck. This may be focused strictly on presentations, yet it’s still a creative role to create engaging and effective presentations that can hold attention and inspire the viewers.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team focused on being best in class within our industry.
- Must have intimate working knowledge of presentation software including animation and other high-level design elements
- Collaborate with new business, account and creative teams to understand the goal of a presentation and build the content accordingly
- Ability to take a project outline and visualize slides to best suit the communication
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project to which assigned
- Manage and build multiple projects concurrently, effectively meeting deadlines
- Maintain graphic aesthetic and quality for the agency and our clients
- Understand and leverage brand guidelines to create engaging slide layouts
- Build and maintain content libraries for consistent use across presentations
- Optimize presentations for a variety of use cases including printed leave-behinds
- Strong mock up skills a plus to help showcase work through agency case studies
- 2-4 years of design experience (agency or in-house experience preferred)
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong design and layout skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Liaise easily with people outside the design team
- Able to create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive attitude, receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- 4-year degree (graphic/ fine arts or communications degree a plus)
Please submit resume, cover letter. You must include a link to your portfolio for consideration.
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.