Do more, learn more, mean more. Want to prove and improve the skills you learned in class? Get paid to work on real projects, plus an intern collaboration project? And have some real fun along the way?
Mythic is currently seeking copywriting students who are rising Juniors, rising Seniors or recent graduates) to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($15.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). Please note: This summer the internship will be a hybrid opportunity (you can work remotely, in our offices or a combination of both) due to COVID-19. The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You’ll work under a mentor and have the supervision of an Associate Creative Director. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You’ll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you’ll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation. For more information visit mythic.us.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited creative program at a college/university and be at least a rising junior
• Working towards a degree in Communications, English or a related field
• Skilled in grammar, punctuation and spelling, proofreading, and fact checking
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Produce copy for all forms of advertising
• Craft marketing messages for clients, drawing on existing work, research, strategic direction andmarket insight
• Collaborate with account and creative teammates to execute based on approved creative briefs
• Participate in creative brainstorms and collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts
• Revise and proof final files for presentation and/or production
• Develop creative assets for presentations, proposals and pitches
• Attend client meetings and internal meetings
If you are interested in this position, please upload your resumé and cover letter on our website at www.mythic.us/careers.
Summer 2022 application deadline: February 23, 2022.
Candidates will be contacted one to three business weeks following the deadline.
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.