Do more, learn more, mean more. Want to prove and improve the skills you learned in class? Get paid to work on real projects, plus an intern collaboration project? And have some real fun along the way?
Mythic is currently seeking design students to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($15.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). Please note: This summer the internship will be a hybrid opportunity (you can work remotely, in our offices or a combination of both) due to COVID-19. The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You’ll work under a mentor and have the supervision of an Associate Creative Director. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You’ll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you’ll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation. For more information visit mythic.us.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior
• Working towards a degree in graphic design, art direction or video production/editing
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Understanding of After Effects, Premier, Lightroom, Flash and Dreamweaver is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in creating designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts for print collateral, ads and websites
• Assist with creative revisions
• Assist with preparing final print ready files
• Assist with mocking up design ideas for client presentation
• Assist in client proposals, product creation and creative execution
• Assist with production, working with Production Director, reviewing proofs, etc.
• Active participation in brainstorms and ideations
• Assist with developing creative assets for presentations, proposals and pitches
• Attend client meetings and internal meetings
• Work with team on project execution
If you are interested in this position, please upload your resumé and cover letter on our website at www.mythic.us/careers.
Summer 2022 application deadline: February 23, 2022.
Candidates will be contacted one to three business weeks following the deadline.
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.