We don't just hire account people, we train, improve, and help them grow. No matter where you are in your career you'll continue to learn and have an immediate impact at Mythic. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and jump-start your career, we're looking for a Project Manager with 5-7 years of experience and a degree in marketing or advertising. Let's talk.
We are passionate about great ideas, and making them mean something even greater. Suddenly, the big idea is not “big” simply because it's cool or disruptive or clever. It's big because people embrace it and make it their own.
Our culture inspires us to Be More every day and is built on a set of unwavering core values.
- Own the work
- Create with purpose
- Find a way
- Fuel curiosity
- Move as one.
Mythic believes all brands begin as ideas. We use meaning to turn the idea of a brand into a connection with people. A connection that stays with them and inspires action. When brands mean more, they can be more and ultimately be Mythic.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 5-7 years project management experience
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.