We don't just hire account people, we train, improve, and help them grow. No matter where you are in your career you'll continue to learn and have an immediate impact at Mythic. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and take on a new leadership challenge, join our growing team. We're looking for a Management Supervisor with five to seven years of experience and a degree in marketing or advertising. Let's talk.
We are passionate about great ideas, and making them mean something even greater. Suddenly, the big idea is not “big” simply because it's cool or disruptive or clever. It's big because people embrace it and make it their own.
Our culture inspires us to Be More every day and is built on a set of unwavering core values.
Mythic believes all brands begin as ideas. We use meaning to turn the idea of a brand into a connection with people. A connection that stays with them and inspires action. When brands mean more, they can be more and ultimately be Mythic.
- 5-7 years of Advertising Agency Account Services or Corporate Marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people inside and outside the organization at all levels
- Proven experience and ability to effectively present marketing campaign concepts and ideas to an audience
- Ability to deliver high-quality client service
- Experience in establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Capable of developing and building teams — encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Ability to analyze research
- Prior employee management experience a plus
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills — analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Proficient in prioritizing work
- Ability to be assertive and take initiative
- Comfortable working with computers and technology
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work with Account Director in the development of marketing proposals, deck development, creative briefs, etc
- Co-present marketing plans and creative deliverables in partnership with Account Director, Strategic Planning and Creative teams
- Management and/or mentorship of direct report
- Responsible for day-to-day account management
- Oversee contact reports, status sheet, project timelines
- Disseminate conference reports to clients
- Day-to-day client relationship management via phone or email
- Brief creative and strategy teams on account deliverables
- Support new and organic business development including research, deck development, etc as indicated by Account Director
- Gather and organize research information for application to new business
- Develop strategic recommendations for marketing solutions to meet the defined objectives and goals for new business
- Support pricing/estimate requests
- Assist in the execution of change orders
- Assist with annual budget management and provide P&L support
- Responsibility for the oversight of internal meetings
- Participate in internal staff trainings
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.