We don't just hire account people, we train, improve, and help them grow. No matter where you are in your career you'll continue to learn and have an immediate impact at Mythic. If you're ready to roll up your sleeves and jump-start your career, we're looking for Senior Account Executives with three to five years of experience and a degree in marketing or advertising. Let's talk.
We are passionate about great ideas, and making them mean something even greater. Suddenly, the big idea is not “big” simply because it's cool or disruptive or clever. It's big because people embrace it and make it their own.
Our culture inspires us to Be More every day and is built on a set of unwavering core values.
Mythic believes all brands begin as ideas. We use meaning to turn the idea of a brand into a connection with people. A connection that stays with them and inspires action. When brands mean more, they can be more and ultimately be Mythic.
- 3-5 years of Agency Account Services or Corporate Marketing experience
- Ability to multi-‐task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people inside and outside the organization at all levels
- Experience in establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Capable working in teams — encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Proficient in prioritizing work
- Comfortable working with computers and technology
- Ability to be assertive, take initiative, and solve problems proactively
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Manage a portion of one primary account with the potential to manage a secondary account
- Coach and mentor junior staff with assistance from Account Supervisor/Account Director
- Contribute to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenues and methods to improve internal process
- Understands and supports factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction and client retention
- Draft Creative briefs for Account Director approval
- Schedule and support Creative Kickoff meetings
- Generate and lead post-‐mortem project reporting and team briefing
- Maintain weekly status report documents
- Generate and distribute conference reports
- Update and manage project timelines
- Support organic business development needs of account as required
- Provide P&L admin and analysis support including account expense management
- Attend account development meetings and populate status sheet/distribute to team
- Support marketing plan development as needed
- Coordinate internal meetings
- Submit RFIs and check requests
- Maintain monthly hours tracking for account services team
- Take notes in conference calls, client meetings, strategy sessions, etc. (if Account Coordinator is not present)
- Draft change orders for Account Director approval
- Responsible for trafficking and reviewing creative
- Support Account Director with production needs as required i.e. quoting, budgeting, etc
- Ability to work with and manage 3rd party partners and vendors to meet client objectives
- Develop, grow and maintain solid relationships with mid-‐level clients
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.