You live for concept and craft because, to you, there are as many ways to bring an idea to life as there are shades of a color. You know how to come up with the big idea and see it all the way through from concept to execution. You are a self-starting, shot-calling, open-minded, thick-skinned, collaborative creative who holds ideas to the highest standards but doesn’t hold them too precious.
Mythic is looking for an adept and driven art director who can develop creative solutions in any media space that drives results and wins awards. This work will be done in conjunction with a talented team of creative directors, art directors, copywriters, designers, videographers, editors, digital, and social media creatives. We move as one so we can all Be More every day. Solo acts need not apply.
What You’ll Do:
• Come up with original, innovative ideas and executions that are on strategy
• Create superior designs that stop consumers in their tracks
• Team up with copywriters to develop everything from brand campaigns to social media posts
• Establish art direction and see advertising concepts though to production
• Work with creative directors to refine concepts and executions to deliver on project goals
• Learn a brand’s identity and apply it to the work to create a holistic brand experience
• Participate in team collaboration sessions across departments — good ideas are everywhere
• Show off your presentation skills both internally and client-facing as needed
• Self-start, juggle a lot of fast-moving pieces, and be willing to pitch in on whatever pops up
• Interact with account and project managers to ensure client objectives and deadlines are met
What You’ll Bring:
• 3+ years as an art director in an advertising agency or related environment
• A portfolio that shows creativity, conceptual ability, an eye for execution, and a good foundation to build upon (video, print, digital, social)
• Ability to recognize creative ideas and execute them brilliantly
• A willingness to grow your art direction skills and be mentored by senior team members
• Knowledge of brand strategy, industry trends, technology, modern culture, and advertising principles
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree from a portfolio school preferred
Please submit a resume and cover letter. You must include a link to your portfolio for consideration.
Mythic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.