As Fraud Analyst (m/f), you will be part of our finance team and report to our Senior Fraud and Risk Manager. If you enjoy stopping fraudsters and protecting mytaxi's revenues, the position is a fit. Payment fraud at mytaxi is becoming an increasingly important topic. You will have the chance to shape prevention mechanisms from an early stage in a growing and fun team. You will start with the following tasks:
This is your job:
- Identify suspicious activities and high-risk accounts using fraud detection solutions from external providers
- Close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk for business and customers
- Find and correct false positives to ensure maximum customer retention
- Challenge chargebacks when appropriate, potentially with external provider
- Work closely with departments (IT-Payment, Finance/Accounting, Legal, Customer Care, Driver Services etc.) to push forward fraud initiatives and solve challenges
- Determine fraud trends by analysing accounts, behaviour patterns with internal business intelligence software and external market studies
- Recommend system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities
- Working together with the legal team to file lawsuits against fraudulent customers
What you'll bring:
For the perfect match you are number-driven with a highly analytical working style. Furthermore, you are keen on developing the fraud protection measurement and system with the insights you gain over time.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in Banking or similar
- First deep experiences in the above mentioned tasks
- Understanding of credit/debit card payments, fraud and chargebacks
- Sound knowledge of Excel (SQL queries, Google Office products and Jira might be also helpful)
- You have good organisational skills and an independent working style
- You are a creative, strategic thinker and a team player
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (German is a plus)
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!