We are looking to recruit a highly motivated HR Compensation & Benefit Manager (m/f) in part or full-time.
As a HR Compensation & Benefit Manager (m/f) you are working closely with the HR team in our headquarter in Hamburg and our managers all over Europe to develop and implement mytaxi’s compensation & benefit strategy. You will design compensation & bonus structure and the necessary job design structure and find the best practice for the implementation in the organization.
This is your job
- Design and kick-off the basic compensation structure in the organization (compensation & bonus standards, job evaluation system, job description standards, promotion standards, etc) across all countries aligned with mytaxi culture & values
- Working together with country General Managers to adapt strategy for every subsidiary
- Plan and coordinate compensation processes like the salary and bonus planning/review and incentive schemes
- Responsibility for setting and tracking the compensation budget in the organisation including assessing jobs and providing salary recommendations
- Monitor job market and modern trends in the compensation
- Contact person for our managers and employees in all compensation related matters
- Train HR Business Partners and line manager in the compensation strategy
What you’ll bring
For the perfect match you are an experienced HR Compensation & Benefit Manager (m/f) with profound experience in the area of developing & implementing HR compensation & benefit strategies and measures from scratch. You always have an eye on the employee needs and are keen on getting the company ready for the future strategy. However you know that mytaxi still is a fast growing midsize company and therefore needs some pragmatism and flexibility in it’s tools.
- University degree in Business Administration / HR or similar qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience across different compensation & benefit functions (strategic and operative)
- Profound experience in setting up compensation & benefits structures & processes from scratch in an fast growing environment
- Strong and proven analytical & negotiation skills & a good process knowledge (incl. process optimisation)
- A real self starter
- Excellent English and German language skills and experience in international environments
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Highly independent style of working and good project management skills
- Comfortable with change
- Tech savvy and experience in mid sized or tech companies is a plus
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!