Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? You think it’s more fun to work in the engine room instead of working on the bridge? If the answer is yes, then this role is your calling. As Product Manager (m/f) driver payout & accounting, you will ensure our driver’s happiness by managing everything about driver pay out and invoicing process in nine european countries. This is a very important position within mytaxi, as driver payments have highest priority. In addition you and the team are responsible for invoicing drivers.
Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi.
- You will be responsible for the development, improvement of driver payouts and invoices in our Headquarter based in Hamburg.
- You will be responsible for paying and invoicing our drivers in nine countries.
- Together with our experienced developers you are ensuring the system’s stability and quality.
- You are able to empathize with our drivers and other users of our software to understand their needs, find new opportunities and develop new product ideas.
- You will work closely with our finance department.
- Together with our developers, Prioritization Committees, Designers and stakeholders you will work on feature specifications and roadmaps.
- You will conceptualise new products and bring them to life with a team of developers. You will verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based on these findings.
- You will work closely with our teams to improve the development process across our European markets
- Knowledge sharing is your passion, sharing new information is your key to success.
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- You have a basic understanding of accounting and the term “VAT” doesn’t seem like a foreign language to you.
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery.
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You are eager to develop products our external and internal customers and users love.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- It is in your nature to identify challenges directly and resolve them
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English
- German knowledge is a plus
Who we are
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!