Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? You think it’s more fun to work in the engine room instead of working on the bridge? If the answer is yes, then this role is your calling. As Product Manager (m/f) driver payout & accounting, you will ensure our driver’s happiness by managing everything about driver pay out and invoicing process in nine european countries. This is a very important position within mytaxi, as driver payments have highest priority. In addition you and the team are responsible for invoicing drivers.
Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi.
- You will be responsible for the development, improvement of driver payouts and invoices in our Headquarter based in Hamburg.
- You will be responsible for paying and invoicing our drivers in nine countries.
- Together with our experienced developers you are ensuring the system’s stability and quality.
- You are able to empathize with our drivers and other users of our software to understand their needs, find new opportunities and develop new product ideas.
- You will work closely with our finance department.
- Together with our developers, Prioritization Committees, Designers and stakeholders you will work on feature specifications and roadmaps.
- You will conceptualise new products and bring them to life with a team of developers. You will verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence, executing A/B Tests and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based on these findings.
- You will work closely with our teams to improve the development process across our European markets
- Knowledge sharing is your passion, sharing new information is your key to success.
- You will work together with the entire product department (UX/UI, Business Analysts and other Product Managers) to develop the product vision and spread it throughout the whole organisation.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Several years of experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- You have a basic understanding of accounting and the term “VAT” doesn’t seem like a foreign language to you.
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery.
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You are eager to develop products our external and internal customers and users love.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to trying out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- It is in your nature to identify challenges directly and resolve them
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English
- German knowledge is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 500 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!