Do you want to proactively contribute to designing the future of mobility? Are you interested in optimising and developing a key component of the mytaxi business in a challenging role with a lot of responsibility? If the answer is yes, then we have the right role for you. As Product Owner (f/m) of the mytaxi Driver Management team, you are responsible for the product development and coordination of new feature implementation in the internal management tools of mytaxi and the mytaxi Driver App. Your work will contribute directly to the ongoing success and growth of mytaxi in one of the most dynamic market environments of our times.
- You will be responsible for the development and improvement of the mytaxi products in our Headquarter in Hamburg.
- You will work closely with the product department and various stakeholders across Europe.
- You are able to think like different customer and stakeholder groups such as Passengers, Drivers as well as internal users, and adapt to their needs. You can synthesize multi-channel feedback and understand risks and opportunities in order to identify customers’ problems and needs.
- You will be able to recognize opportunities immediately and transfer them into new product concepts.
- Together with our developers, Prioritization Committees, Designers and stakeholders you will work on feature specifications and roadmaps
- You think as a European and can adapt and understand different cultures and market environments. Traveling to our offices around Europe is key.
- You will conceptualize new products to bring them to life with a team of developers and verify their success in our markets through working with Business Intelligence and overseeing UX/UI research.
- You will gather new requirements, analyze and rate them on a quantitative and qualitative level before prioritizing them based these findings.
- You will work closely with our Teams to improve the development process across our European markets
- Knowledge sharing is your passion, sharing new information is your key to success.
- You will proactively live our values and act as an ambassador for your product.
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar background
- Experience in agile software development, you can demonstrate your hands on mentality
- Substantial experience in software product management, you can demonstrate team management, skill in product prioritisation, creating a roadmap, and product delivery
- Experience in working with web applications is a plus.
- Expertise in the field of mobility markets would be perfect.
- You conceive immediately what makes a product successful and can conceptualize pragmatic solutions.
- You are eager to develop products our external and internal customers and users love.
- You hold profound expertise in different procedure models of software development - especially Scrum and Kanban.
- You are open to try out new things and are driven to optimize products and processes alike.
- It is in your nature to identify challenges directly
- You are an empathic communicator and can motivate your team
- As a team player, you keep up high standards of communication and your sense of humor even in demanding and fast moving situations
- Fluent proficiency in English and German
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more