You will work closely with the Head of Local Marketing and design team to work on developing a compelling brand architecture, strategy and guidelines which allow global consistency and room for local opportunities for growth and retention for all target groups.
About the Role
Being the central brand expert, this role requires exceptional communication, strategy, consulting and brand marketing management skills, outstanding drive as well as a highly international mindset. The role proofs an expert level understanding of brands in general, but also of the global mobility market with its dynamics, competition and customers.
It is crucial to the role to draw conclusion from both, trends and insights (qualitative and quantitative), take company strategy, products, goals and vision into account to help to develop and foster a global brand which is loved locally. You’re an expert on your own, but you’re also able to manage external consulting and agency work with flying colours.
The role will specifically help the designers, brand marketing planners and the central & local marketers to define and develop further in every customer touchpoint.
The Main responsibilities:
- Be the brand expert guiding and consulting on strategic brand decisions
- Help to develop an outstanding international brand architecture, strategy, plans and guidelines drawn from insight (market, audience) as well as company overall strategy, products, goals and vision for positioning mytaxi in the market
- Help enhance brand consistency by designing engaging internal brand workshops and documentation, help everyone inside and outside of the company in becoming a brand ambassador
- Act as a global hub - support the development of local core messaging frameworks & positioning within the global brand context together with market planners and central/local marketers balancing out brand development and consistency
- Run global brand studies to check brand positioning and awareness frequently
What you’ll need:
- At least +8 years experience in developing and managing (brand) marketing strategy with deep expertise in trends, research/insights and brand building - ideally for a digital product or service
- Exceptional drive, an international mindset and communication skills (verbal, written, visual) which inspires and motivates others - very fluent english and at least one other language is a must
- Extraordinary self-driven, demonstrating a “hands-on”-mentality and outstanding organization skills - you don’t get overwhelmed easily and prioritize with skill and experience while working in a fast-paced, complex and international environment
- Proven experience working with agencies (research, brand, pr & advertising - two or three preferred) and on multiple channels (paid/non-paid, digital/non-digital)
- Advisory consulting or team/project-lead background preferred
- Experience making a global brand being loved locally, positioned and repositioned brands in various industries and regions
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge intensively
- Openness, flexibility and curiosity - you’re demonstrating a creative mindset and exceptional problem solving skills
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!