You will work closely with the Head of Local Marketing and design team to work on developing a compelling brand architecture, strategy and guidelines which allow global consistency and room for local opportunities for growth and retention for all target groups.
About the Role
Being the central brand expert, this role requires exceptional communication, strategy, consulting and brand marketing management skills, outstanding drive as well as a highly international mindset. The role proofs an expert level understanding of brands in general, but also of the global mobility market with its dynamics, competition and customers.
It is crucial to the role to draw conclusion from both, trends and insights (qualitative and quantitative), take company strategy, products, goals and vision into account to help to develop and foster a global brand which is loved locally. You’re an expert on your own, but you’re also able to manage external consulting and agency work with flying colours.
The role will specifically help the designers, brand marketing planners and the central & local marketers to define and develop further in every customer touchpoint.
The Main responsibilities:
- Be the brand expert guiding and consulting on strategic brand decisions
- Help to develop an outstanding international brand architecture, strategy, plans and guidelines drawn from insight (market, audience) as well as company overall strategy, products, goals and vision for positioning mytaxi in the market
- Help enhance brand consistency by designing engaging internal brand workshops and documentation, help everyone inside and outside of the company in becoming a brand ambassador
- Act as a global hub - support the development of local core messaging frameworks & positioning within the global brand context together with market planners and central/local marketers balancing out brand development and consistency
- Run global brand studies to check brand positioning and awareness frequently
What you’ll need:
- Profound experience in developing and managing brand workshops - ideally for digital products and services in a consulting or (brand) design agency
- A deep understanding of brands, proven expertise in trend/research management
- Exceptional drive, an international mindset and communication skills (verbal, written, visual) which inspires and motivates others - very fluent english and at least one other language is a must
- Extraordinary self-driven, demonstrating a “hands-on”-mentality and outstanding organization skills - you don’t get overwhelmed easily and prioritize with skill and experience while working in a fast-paced, complex and international environment
- Team/project-lead background preferred
- Experience making a global brand being loved locally, positioned and repositioned brands in various industries and regions
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge intensively
- Openness, flexibility and curiosity - you’re demonstrating a creative mindset and exceptional problem solving skills
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 500 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!