mytaxi is looking for a Marketing Researcher to help us to shape the future of the strategic marketing management and direction of mytaxi. More specifically, this role helps us to understand how to grow the business by focussing on driver and passenger engagement.
As a qualified candidate, you will help guiding our marketing strategy and helping the central and international marketing teams to generate and translate insights into action. You develop a deep understanding of our market, competition, brand and customers and share this knowledge actively across the company.
You have experience designing and conducting market, brand and customer research as well as managing agencies. Showcasing a deep understanding of analytics techniques and market research methodologies, you provide a robust critical thinking to ambiguous problems, creating structure and solving complex research challenges with limited oversight.
You are interested in creating the best offer and brand on the market and you’re constantly running competitive analysis and interpret the value of each finding.
As a member of the marketing team, you’re a proven team player working close with both, the central and local marketers as well as designers, copywriters and UX researcher(s). Also, you build a strong relationship with the business intelligence unit.
This is your job:
- Help guiding marketing strategy as well as central and international marketing teams to translate insights into action
- Design and conduct market, competitive, brand and customer research
- Define comparable and high research standards, make sure research objectives are always clear and create relevant proposals and plans
- Run own and external research projects on a regular basis
- Analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data to generate useful insights and recommendations for improvements
- Help building and maintaining a platform to increase knowledge, insights sharing and transparency across the company
- Feel very comfortable presenting insights to stakeholders
- Develop personas and segmentation frameworks to enable targeted campaigns
- Help the team to define the brand strategy, positioning, tone and voice
- Be able to take cultural differences into consideration
- Collaborate closely with central and local marketers as well as designers, copywriter and UX researchers
- Build a strong relationship with the business intelligence unit
What you'll bring:
- University degree in psychology, social science, international economics or similar
- Profound 8+ years experience in qualitative or quantitative trend research and/or in planning, ideally in different european countries and on client as well as agency side
- Highly independent style of working, very good project management and organisation skills as well as the ability to translate trends and knowledge in strategic visions and plans
- High level of curiosity, flexibility and passion for trends, mobility, people and customer behavior in particular which attract the audience inside and outside the company
- Excellent in English proficiency and overall communication skills
- Experience preparing and presenting insights in various formats (written/verbal)
- Dedicated team player with the strong intention to share the knowledge
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!