We are looking to recruit a highly motivated full time Senior Customer Care Agent possessing natural sales and communication abilities, that is a quick learner with a great work ethic to join the mytaxi team in Dublin.
Do you mix well and love customer care? Are you an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter that is keen to learn with a passion for Customer Care? Then this is the role for you! As a Senior Customer Care Agent you will be the first point of contact for all our customer segments.
These are your responsibilities:
- Answering customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Complaint management
- Customer communication
- Drivers support
- Presentation of mytaxi applications and services
- Active participation in testing new version of the application
- Other related projects
These are your qualifications:
- A minimum of at least 2-3 years practical work experience and a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in the area of Customer Care
- Have excellent telephone communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
- Good knowledge of working Excel
- Experience of driving team KPIs
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Strong understanding of internet, computers and mobile applications
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- preferably Salesforce Desk.com experience
- preferably Talkdesk experience
- Native in English
You are a perfect fit, if you are passionate and driven, you’ll flourish at solving problems, working with everyone from local customers, to the CEO. You’ll understand the concept of value exchange and think and act in a commercial way that benefits customers and drivers. Enthusiastic, outgoing and personable, you are motivated by solving people’s problems, have the ability to think on your feet and work independently.
We’re looking for an engaging individual who has a demonstrable track record working in a truly customer centric environment and who proactively works with others to find solutions to commonly raised issues.
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (health and dental insurance, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!