We are seeking a thought leader in talent acquisition to join a fast-paced dynamic organisation with a focus within the technology sector.
As Head of Recruitment (m/f) you will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, and manage a team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs. The best candidate for this position will be a person who is passionate about people, has an innovative working style, and can help us scale our business while staying true to our vision and values.
As the Head of Recruitment (m/f) at mytaxi you will be crucial to the success and expansion of our team. Partnering closely with business leaders across the company, your work will be instrumental in developing and growing each international department, while developing and maintaining mytaxi's culture.
This is your job
- Develop HR Recruitment processes and strategies scalable for 10+ countries
- Partner with the business to develop new applicant sources and ensure a high quality of our candidate experience
- Implement diagnostic recruiting tools to ensure candidates’ team and culture fit
- Establish & improve measures, KPIs and metrics to structure & challenge the team
- Manage Employer Branding strategy in partnership with all relevant stakeholders
- Personally handle recruitment for some key executive roles and critical senior positions
- Identify and negotiate contracts with external recruiting agencies
- Lead & develop the HR Recruiting Team
What you'll bring:
- University degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8+ years of experience in managing a multi-country strategic recruiting function & intercultural team in a dynamic & fast-growth technology company
- In-depth experience with international cross border recruitment
- Strong leadership capabilities and a “hands-on” mentality which fits our team and company culture
- Analytical skills and necessary technical knowledge
- Proactive working style and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level business proficiency in written and spoken English. German or any other languages are a plus.
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more