You will work closely with the Lead Designer and a team of designers and copywriters to deliver cohesive or single visual style assets and illustrations for our digital performance, web and crm channels.
About the Role
The role is specifically helping on delivering assets and illustrations mainly for acquisition or retention actions. It is crucial to the role to have a good eye for design and details but also to be hands on in delivering assets for various different stakeholders and channels within a limited time frame. You’re driven by curiosity and willingness to learn.
The Main responsibilities:
- Deliver beautiful illustrations that highlight the benefits of using our services while communicating within our values, mainly for our digital performance, web and crm services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve problems and deliver the best possible output
- Continue to define and evolve an illustration style that will inspire and define a consistent experience
- Define resources, guidelines and templates that will help internal and external teams to their work
- Be flexible to address the right speed/quality output within a dynamic and complex environment
What you’ll need:
- You have at least 1year of design experience in advertising agencies or brand unit of a company (working experience with sketch and aftereffects is a plus)
- You worked already in digital brand advertising, ideally also delivering performance, web or crm assets
- You’ve a very good eye for details and design
- You’re a dedicated team player and open minded
- You enjoy being self-organized, driving forward projects and getting things done
- You are a keen learner and you enjoy working in fast changing and international environment
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!