You will work closely with the Lead Communication Designer, a team of other designers and copywriter(s) as well as with the HQ marketing teams to deliver on-brand voice, tone, core messaging and content across our digital performance and crm channels.
About the Role
Being a central contact person for lifecycle copywriting, this role requires exceptional team, communication and planning skills.
It is crucial to the role to support collaboration and a well working information flow across various departments and stakeholders (e.g. product design, performance, product marketing and crm team as well as the local marketing teams). Curiosity, an international mindset and an exceptional drive are helping the role to address also complex requests.
Helping to realise either acquisition or retention strategies, you closely collaborate with the copywriter (UX) to achieve quality and consistency from the core product to marketing communication. Knowing the customers by heart, this role is able to translate feature development into meaningful consumer messaging.
The Main responsibilities:
- Develop further an engaging brand voice, tone, core messaging and content across all our digital Performance and CRM channels to passengers, drivers, businesses and hospitality
- Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. central design, performance, product marketing and crm team as well as the local marketing teams) to get the best possible output
- Help to increase consistency and quality by developing guidelines and frameworks and keep the overview for social performance, e-mail and website communication
- Be the copy expert which can be consulted by the local marketers to enhance overall copywriting skills within the organisation
- Utilize market research and survey results and integrate learnings into marketing copy
- Partner with the copywriter (UX) on product tutorials and feature translations
- Partner with the copywriter (UX), product managers and international marketers on creative concepts and assets for product feature roll-outs
- Manage external agencies (e.g. translation, proofreaders)
What you’ll need:
- You have several years of copywriting experience in advertising agencies or brand unit of a company
- You are very experienced in digital brand advertising and you feel at home in CRM communications (experience with app/service products is a big plus)
- You set yourself high standards for research, copy strategy, long copy, to single assets
- You’re a dedicated team player and open minded
- You enjoy being self-organized, driving forward projects and getting things done
- You have experience in working with external film or sound studios, translation services, proofreaders. You feel comfortable presenting your work
- Your written (and spoken) German is brilliant, ideally also your English
- You are an exceptional writer with a fresh, versatile voice and impeccable grammar who brings passion and creativity to the role
- You are a keen learner and you enjoy working in fast changing and international environment
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!