We are looking for a passionate and committed Account Executive with a desire to provide high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction, ideally you’ll have experience within B2B Account Management or Customer Service within the service industry, however attitude and desire to grow and maintain accounts is considered more important than relevant experience.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and an adaptable attitude to build solid working relationships with accounts as well as your colleagues.
You will form part of a hungry sales team who are looking to change their operational space and solidify their position as no.1 in Europe. You will be expected to manage your time effectively and account for time spent with clients whilst helping the team to quadruple revenue targets within a year.
These are your responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate reports on revenue
- React to client requirements quickly and efficiently
- Proactive communications with clients
- Challenge and overcome objections
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Revolutionise mobility space
- Represent mytaxi at trade events and exhibitions
- Gather market information and insights
- Gain clear understanding of the industry
- Highlight potential opportunities
These are your qualifications:
Ideally, a minimum of 2-3 years in direct sales, service industry experience is desirable but not essential. Impressive and demonstrable track record in B2B sales and business development.
- Ability to overcome objections
- Customer and Service Centricity
- Credibility and gravitas when dealing with C-Level clients
- Understanding of Salesforce as a CRM
- Passion, desire for excellence
- Natural empathy towards clients
- Team player
- Creative thinking and a sense of adventure
- Results driven
- Good time management
- Passion for high levels of customer service and satisfaction
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear - we love Apple computers and big monitors - two if required.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Your Birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!