We are looking for a self starting, passionate and committed Sales Executive with a desire to succeed. Ideally you’ll have experience within B2B sales in the service industry dealing with a variety of decision makers across multiple sectors, however attitude and desire to win is considered more important than relevant experience.
You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and an adaptable attitude to build solid working relationships with business prospects as well as your colleagues.
You will form part of a hungry sales team who are looking to change their operational space and solidify their position as no.1 in Europe. You will be expected to manage your time effectively and account for time spent out selling whilst helping the team to quadruple revenue targets within a year.
This is your job:
- Setup and attend client meetings throughout London, you’ll be comfortable on the phone and with face to face meetings with clients at C-Level and Shop floor
- Be the face of mytaxi within the service sector
- Highlight value added benefits of service
- Negotiate on service level, commission rates and contractual terms
- Challenge and overcome objections
- Maintain detailed client information on CRM system
- Revolutionise mobility space
- Represent mytaxi at trade events and exhibitions
- Gather market information and insights
- Gain clear understanding of the industry
- Highlight potential opportunities
What you'll bring:
Ideally, a minimum of 2-3 years in direct sales, service industry experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to overcome objections and sell on value
- Customer and Service Centricity
- Credibility and gravitas when dealing with C-Level clients
- Understanding of Salesforce as a CRM
- Passion, desire & drive to succeed
- Natural empathy towards clients
- Team player, but individually driven
- Creative thinking and a sense of adventure
- Results driven
- Good time management
- Passion for selling
- A high degree of self motivation
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear - we love Apple computers and big monitors - two if required.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Your Birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!