RECRUITER - HAMBURG
Do you enjoy the full recruitment cycle, the hunt and the final connection of an offer accept? Do you enjoy the development and strategic approach to supporting growth within a leading tech company? At mytaxi we are growing and so is our need to surface candidates and develop connections to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified candidates using social media, web based tools, creative marketing strategies, and other resources. As our Recruiter with focus on our IT department you will deliver high quality technical candidates and advance the mytaxi brand across markets and professional communities, while guiding candidates through the mytaxi selection process.
This is your job:
- Manage the recruitment process and full life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Partner with hiring managers to drive international recruitment efforts and provide guidance throughout the whole hiring process
- You recruit for open and planned positions (with focus on our IT department), and maintain contact relationships with potential hires and sourcing partners
- Liaise with the HR Team and hiring managers to identify and plan recruitment requirements and contribute to daily/weekly meetings
- Proactively search for and build relationships with suitable candidates to establish a pipeline for future roles
- Manage the internal recruitment database and support the growth of the candidate pipeline
- Assure a great candidate experience and guide the candidate on benefits, salary and corporate environment
- Ensure that every candidate has a great understanding of who we are and what we do
What you'll bring:
For the perfect match as our Recruiter you are confident, self-motivated and have experience of recruitment and selection ideally in the IT industry recruiting for various roles across infrastructure, operational support and project management.
- University degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4+ years of recruiting experience including IT roles
- Profound knowledge and proven understanding of recruitment, talent management and selection practices
- Knowledgeable in technical lingo and the ability to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication and client service skills: ability to clearly communicate in discussions, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Previous experience in a specific IT role would be beneficial
- Excellent English language skills and experience in international environments
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!