Are you a creative, ambitious and results driven digital marketer? We’re looking for an Marketing Manager to join our team in London to work on one of the hottest projects around.
This is a rare opportunity to help embed Europe’s largest taxi app into the London market. A digital evangelist and mobile fanatic with 2-4 years experience, you need to be obsessed with communicating how knowledge and technology can move people across cities.
It requires first hand local knowledge of the London social and cultural scene. You will have the opportunity to influence the marketing strategy for mytaxi and work across multiple platforms to engage new and existing consumers.
This is your job:
- Build and execute impactful marketing communications to acquire drivers and passengers
- Identify target audiences and customer insights to influence campaigns
- Provide ongoing performance tracking of marketing campaigns, keeping laser focused on results
- Be a customer champion. Work closely with the customer experience team to improve end-to-end passenger and driver journeys.
- Produce high quality, engaging and relevant content for our key audiences
- To work with the internal Performance marketing teams by producing, activating and evaluating acquisition and retargeting campaigns.
- To work closely with agency partners in delivering acquisition campaigns across multiple-touch points
- Provide input to PR strategy for creative content initiatives
Measurements of Success
- Acquisition, focusing on Passengers
These are your qualifications
- 2 to 4 years in an in-house marketing or agency role
- Good knowledge across digital marketing disciplines with a focus on mobile.
- Channel experience to include Search, Display, Social, Native and Video.
- Ability to use mobile CRM platforms (e.g. AppBoy)
- Exceptional communication skills. Creative writing ability is a must.
- Comfortable with big data and translating marketing effectiveness into ROI
- Meticulously organised and good at delivering multiple projects on budget and on time
- Self-starting, creative ‘marketer’ with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive by nature with an absolute desire to win
- Willing to work in a high-growth and fast paced market where change is the only constant
- Fluent in English
- Desired but not required: have experience in startups, transport, and launching new brands in competitive environments
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear - we love Apple computers and big monitors - two if required.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Your Birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!