As Operations Manager, Dublin (m/f) you will be responsible for the acquisition, training and motivation of the mytaxi taxi fleet in Dublin. You will take responsibility of the management of the driver services team and your direct report will be to the Senior Operations Manager, Ireland.
These are your responsibilities:
- Drive the Driver Services Department in the process of driver acquisition, training and development
- Face to face interaction and explanation of user interface to the drivers
- After sales, active support and customer service for the taxi drivers
- Monitoring of driver activities and reporting the feedback of the results
- Management of (CRM) Customer Relationship Management process for drivers
- Construct a strong local network, to facilitate co-operations and represent mytaxi to local influencers to create a reputable brand in Ireland
- Shape and improve sales processes influenced by market insights
- Significantly contribute to the co‐ordination, research, organisation and execution of Driver Services Department activities or promotions
- Responsibility for all necessary correspondence related to Driver communications
These are your qualifications:
- A minimum of at least 3-5 years practical work experience in the area of Customer Care, Operations, Sales and/or Marketing.
- Have excellent face-to- face and telephone communication skills
- Proven experience in motivating and leading a high performance team
- Effective relationship and networking skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Using initiative, decision making and problem solving
- Team & Collaborative Working
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Analytical comprehension and fast learning capacities
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a start-up company
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Favourable to have a strong existing contact network in Dublin
What are you like?
A good question! Passionate and driven, highly motivated with a great work ethic. You’ll flourish at solving problems, working with everyone from local drivers, to the CEO. You’ll understand the value of customer focus and think and act in a commercial way that benefits customers and drivers.
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
Our benefits for you:
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Paid Holidays
- Great Gear
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Your Birthday off!
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!