We are looking to recruit a highly motivated full-time Executive Assistant (m/f) who works closely with our Senior Management Team (SMT) in Hamburg in assisting in all administrative matters. Starting as soon as possible, you will directly report to our CEO.
Does this sound like you?
Do you like backing up the senior management to ensure they can focus on their business instead of struggling with administrative matters such as travel management or keeping the diary up to date? Even in busy times you stay calm and deal with changes on short notice confidently? Ad-hoc project management and the organisation of events are excellent additions to the administrative work? Then get on board with mytaxi and be part of the success story to create Europe’s largest e-hailing app.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Overseeing all administrative activities across the business as contact person between management and wider team
- Privy to extremely confidential and sensitive company information, ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Act as gatekeeper to the senior management
- Intricate and sensitive diary management for CEO across various time zones - often with last-minute changes and adjustments
- International travel coordination, flight and hotel bookings, cost tracking and management of frequent flyer accounts for CEO and wider SMT
- Weekly expenses management for SMT
- Board support - liaison with board members, organising board meetings with attendance at meetings to take minutes and distribute actions
- Event management for corporate events and social evenings
- Overseeing office and facilities management - stationery ordering / office supplies / food / landlord liaison
- Tracking and managing expenses on corporate credit card
- Ad-hoc project management such as office space planning and internal moves
For the perfect fit, you have gained at least 3 years of experience as Executive Assistant after completing a relevant apprenticeship or university degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role supporting c-suite
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- High-level business proficiency in English, German is a plus
- Tech-savvy - confident using Mac OS, Google Docs etc.
- Highly organised and able to multitask even on short notice
- Experience and ability to communicate with board members ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Self-confident and engaging presence complemented by strong social and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong service concept combined with a high level of commitment
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 10 - soon to be 11 - European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better.
Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!