This is your job:
Are you looking for a position with high levels of responsibility? Are excited by playing a key role in the internationalisation of a high-growth company? Are you an innovative thinker and have a drive to take action? Do you have strong analytical skills and thrive on a challenging fast paced environment?
As Global Customer Care Lead (m/f) - Hamburg you will be responsible for creating a Customer Care strategy to be rolled out across all our markets, ensuring it meets local needs whilst still staying aligned to the central corporate strategy:
- Conduct data driven analysis to design and implement strategic overhaul of Customer Care
- Drive and take ownership of the topic, both in HQ and in local markets
- Understand differences & needs of each country
- Be the sparring partner to countries as they develop concepts
- Ensure the appropriate tools are being used and that all relevant stakeholders have an in-depth knowledge of them.
- Support HQ product development by filtering and communicating towards locals and be single point of contact in all matters pertaining to Customer Care
- Take responsibility for trials and country specific product launches
- Take over all customer care related communications between HQ and locals
- Implementing KPIs and process optimisation as well as fostering the sharing of best practices
- Completion of a relevant university degree; and to have several years of operational experience in customer care, ideally at a tech/app company
- Strong analytical and strategic skills as well as communicative competence
- Self-confident and engaging presence complimented by strong social and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with product owners, UI/UX, marketing, sales as well as other teams across the company
- Understanding of technology-driven new markets & experience with a range of tools relating to customer care, e.g. Desk
- Self-starter and ability to build up programmes and processes from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- High level business proficiency in written and spoken English & German (further languages a plus)
Who we are:
Help us build Europe's on demand transport giant!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail - a free smartphone app which puts people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and lets drivers get more passengers when they want them. We are the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 75 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our 400 employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. You will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
Have your birthday off!
...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!