As of now we're looking for a motivated and experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f). You will be part of a newly founded team of motivated developers in our development hub in Barcelona. In close collaboration with the development teams in our headquarter in Hamburg you will work on our main products.
This is your function:
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms
- Development of cross-platform-websites for our apps
- Development of management systems for the administration of marketing campaigns
- Preferably using technologies as: ReactJS / Redux / AngularJS / Java / SCSS
- Supporting the team with our backend systems
- Continuous development of features
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
- Willingness to travel
These are your qualifications:
- Experience in working with databases (especially SQL), Java, Spring and Hibernate
- Self-initiative, commitment and teamwork
- Passion for good software
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With over 10 million downloads and 120,000 registered taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities in eleven European and two South American countries. With more than 500 employees in the whole entity, mytaxi spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced the merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step to become the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. In February 2017 mytaxi announced the acquisition of Beat (previously Taxibeat), the leading taxi app in Greece. With Beat, mytaxi also moved into South America for the first time and is now active in Peru and Chile. In June 2017 mytaxi also announced the acquisition of Clever Taxi, the leading taxi app in Romania. Andrew Pinnington is the CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- You can bring your dog to the office
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!