As of now we're looking for a motivated and experienced iOS Developer (m/f). You will be part of a newly founded team of motivated developers in our development hub in Barcelona. In close collaboration with the development teams in our headquarter in Hamburg you will work on our main products.
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps
- Working closely with and support for all our developers (for example our Android developers)
- Agile iOS Development (SCRUM)
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background
- Several years of experience in iOS development
- Very good knowledge in Objective-C
- Good knowledge in software design
- Passion for good software
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
You are a perfect fit if you are passionate about iOS development but also like to broaden your horizons (for example helping out in Android or Backend development).
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- You can bring your dog to the office
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!