As of now we’re looking for a motivated Full Stack Web Developer (m/f) who will support our team with the further development of our web and backend area.
This is your function:
- Maintenance and expansion of our online platforms (online order, CRM systems etc.) and the according backend components
- Further development of our business account travel management tools etc.
- Development of cross-platform-websites for our apps
- Development of management systems for the administration of marketing campaigns
- Preferably using technologies as: ReactJS / Redux / AngularJS / Java / SCSS
- Supporting the team with our backend systems
- Continuous development of features
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
These are your qualifications:
- Experience in working with databases (especially SQL), Java, Spring and Hibernate
- Self-initiative, commitment and teamwork
- Passion for good software
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi is the evolution of the hail since 2009 - the free smartphone app was the world's first taxi app that put people just two taps away from a licensed taxi, and provides a direct connection between passengers and drivers. We are today the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 70 cities within 11 countries. A mytaxi hail is accepted around Europe every second from mytaxi’s network of over 120,000 drivers and more than ten million downloads. With more than 500 employees mytaxi spans across Germany, UK, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Poland, Spain, Austria, Portugal, Sweden, Romania, Peru and Chile.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been a subsidiary of the Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). After the merger with Hailo in July 2016 and the acquisitions of the leading taxi-app providers from Greece (Beat) and Romania (Clever), we're building Europe's leading taxi app today whilst shaping a future that will see new technologies and business models revolutionise urban mobility.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, gym for free, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!
Please apply in German or in English.