mytaxi is looking for talented and experienced team players who are comfortable in a dynamic and fast growing business environment. If you would like to strengthen our team in Hamburg and promote our company with your own ideas and hands-on mentality, apply with us as (Senior) Country Controller (m/f/d).
- You oversee and supervise accounting for our international subsidiaries on your own responsibility and work closely with our local advisors
- You ensure that the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of our subsidiaries are prepared on time and in very good quality and presented to the management
- You support the monthly group reporting according to IFRS as well as the coordination of inter-company accounts
- In cooperation with our tax advisers, you are responsible for local financial statements and all tax-relevant matters
- You support us in setting up and developing our entire accounting processes and respective KPIs for supervision
- You will play an integral role of developing an efficient finance organisation
- You have successfully completed a university degree in economics or accounting
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in finance and accounting, ideally in an international company
- You have a good knowledge of a local accounting standard, in-depth knowledge of IFRS, an analytical mindset and a strong understanding of numbers
- You develop a high sense of responsibility with an owner-mentality for your work field and know how to manage fast-close processes in an international group
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel as well as in a common accounting software (e.g. MS Navision)
- You like to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Fluent Spanish and English skills as well as a high level of teamwork and communication skills complete your profile
Design the future of mobility with us!
mytaxi was founded in June 2009 and was the world’s first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. With more than 10 million passengers and 100,000 drivers, mytaxi is the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe.
Since September 2014, mytaxi has been part of Daimler Mobility Services GmbH (part of the Daimler Group). In July 2016, mytaxi announced a merger with Hailo, the leading taxi app in the UK and Ireland, an important step in becoming the leading taxi e-hailing app in Europe. Mytaxi works with more than 500 employees in 26 European offices and is available in more than 150 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is CEO of mytaxi.
Join a fun, global team of top engineers and seasoned entrepreneurs for the challenge of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Our employees are routinely challenged to solve large-scale, highly complex technical problems. As a new "family member" you will be stretched, but will learn best practice at scale in our creative and fun environment!
What can we offer you?
- The chance to bring in your own ideas
- A strong team spirit
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Have your birthday off!