This is your job:
Are you looking for a position with high levels of responsibility? Are excited by playing a key role in the internationalisation of a high-growth company? Are you an innovative thinker and have a drive to take action? Do you have strong analytical skills and thrive on a challenging fast paced environment?
As International Operations Manager (m/f) - B2B you will be responsible for creating a B2B strategy to be rolled out across all our markets, ensuring it meets local needs whilst still staying aligned to the central corporate strategy:
- Conduct data driven analysis to design and implement strategic overhaul of our B2B segment
- Drive and take ownership of the topic, both in HQ and in local markets
- Understand differences & needs of each country
- Be the sparring partner to countries as they develop concepts
- Ensure the appropriate tools are being used and that all relevant stakeholders have an in-depth knowledge of them.
- Support HQ product development by filtering and communicating towards locals and be single point of contact in all matters pertaining to B2B
- Take responsibility for trials and country specific product launches
- Take over all B2B related communications between HQ and locals
- Implementing KPIs and process optimisation as well as fostering the sharing of best practices
- Completion of a relevant university degree; and to have several years of operational experience in B2B at a tech/app company
- Strong analytical and strategic skills as well as communicative competence
- Self-confident and engaging presence complimented by strong social and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively with product owners, UI/UX, marketing, sales as well as other teams across the company.
- Understanding of sales in technology-driven new markets and experience with tools e.g. salesforce
- Self-starter and ability to build up programmes and processes from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- High level business proficiency in written and spoken English & German (further languages a plus)
- Hospitality & travel management experience a plus
Who we are:
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 400 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, we offer:
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Excellent monetary benefits (a pension plan, a monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides, subsidised public transport ticket)
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers, regular team events, a chill-out room with a massage chair, a foosball table and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it’s true)!